HOW TO APPLY LASHES
1) Begin with full makeup in place - lashes come last! Mascara is optional :)
2) Remove lash from tray by band
3) Measure lash along base of natural lash line. Trim from outer corner to remove excess band.
4) Apply lash adhesive along length of band - wait 20 seconds for glue to become tacky.
5) Apply band to lash line using fingers or applicator. Use light pressure and let dry.
1) Dissolve glue along lash band using cotton swab dipped in oil-free makeup remover.
2) Remove lashes gently using fingers.
3) Clean excess glue from eyelashes and eyelids using cotton swab dipped in oil-free makeup remover.
4) Store lashes in clean, dry place.
TIP: Be sure to remove lashes nightly. Do not sleep in lashes.